Sunday, August 02, 2009

I Turned 21!









No pictures of me being 21 yet.
I was smashed. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and no.. I've not recovered from any of it. What a way to begin my adulthood, well... as if the definition of "adult" did not apply to me before Saturday.
I wonder if I am capable of living the life I want. There are times when I showed the kind of attitude I would wish to have for my entire life, and other times which I really wish that I could find excuses to cover for my insanity. Now that I am an "adult", I need to be wise, to be able to think and make decisions that favor situations.
Which means, I'm going to get married soon and think of names for my 4 babies.
=]

Although things did not turn out the way I wanted it to be, thank you all for your warm thoughts! It was overwhelming to see all those messages in my phone and FB...
And since I fucked up my own birthday and missed/going to miss most parties (except for Debs), let's do a belated celebration for all when I'm back, yea?

I'm going to crawl back to sleep. I woke up about an hour ago from a dream with this yellow box that kept going "you'll be stronger" in a monotonous way. How annoying! When I decided to rid it out of the window, I saw a crystal garden sitting outside. Right, a garden with crystals hanging everywhere. Like the leaves were crystal instead! It was beautiful... It was amazing... And that was because it was a dream.

The rain is falling like crazy tonight and I would like to think that the nature is feeling for me too..

Happy Monday to all

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.