Best things in life are free
Valentine's Day is a holiday made up for people to find the courage to declare their love. A day meant for couples to celebrate romance.. And a day for retailers to make a ton of money.
This year, we celebrated out third V-day. I don't want anyone buying me flowers just because some holiday says they should. So, no flowers to start the day with. Instead, we took the car to SPCA and ogled at those dogs before heading to a drive-thru for lunch. I just love speaking into the intercom and collecting my burger at the end...
I almost forgot about Valentine's Day, just like how I almost forgot Ken's Birthday. You see, I lived everyday of the 3 months without time...
So, with the help of a printer and a sandpaper, I made a vintage-looking map for the card. I wasn't really happy with the outcome, but Kelly reminded me that guys don't notice details. Cut out a big heart to put on the left to hide the imbalance of the wordings.. Done. Oh, and I got Kenneth a plant too.
That's my Valentine's Day.

