Awkward Day
I've a box sitting on the top shelf which include 8 pairs of sunnies, 2 pairs of safety glasses, 3 watches, a deck of Old Maid, stationery, clock, lanyard and keys.
I tried to sort it out... but I was too lazy in the end.
I tried!
I'm hopeless when it comes to glasses. Either I crush them in my bag or break them with my butt/foot. These were the remaining ones that managed to endure the abuse I put them through. Tough sunnies!
And I had another weird dream.
I dreamt that Maxine and Xinyi were drunk and they drove my Mercs till the wheels came off. We stopped by a workshop and somehow I was hooking up with this waiter. No idea what was the waiter's job in a workshop but as soon as I told him that I needed to fix the wheels, the girls crashed the car into a bistro beside it... (Now, I know where the waiter came from)
They did it all for fun. And they took another car, and crashed it again.
Hmm. I'm gonna add this to my list of things-to-do.
Post-edit:
Yes, I changed the orientation of my room!
Better Fengshui.

