Indulgence
This morning while walking to school, I was thinking about how the Internet has such consuming power... Like alcohol, drugs or even sex. Then I started calculating how much Facebook and Perezhilton checks cost me in time while I was working on my assignments. Oh! How can I forget about Youtube! It strikes me that this connectivity to the world is, in fact, destructive. Total waste of time, mental energy and affection. Honestly, I do not care if you came out to be the perfect kisser in one of those quiz. Or what you are thinking right now. Or which celeb filed for a divorce.
It gets a bit overwhelming, you know! There are better things I need to do... Study for my exams, do my laundry, books to read, emails to reply...
BUT!
I just can't stay away from the Internet. It's an addiction... Like an itch you have to scratch! Those little thumbnails on the side, all the poking in FB... And pictures of celebs doing the wrong things. They just made me want more!
It's time to put a temporary stop to this.

