Purple + Pink

Take a breath.
Where was my mind?
It's already the end of 9th week! And sure, I am excited for the remaining 3-4 weeks before the start of exam. School is hectic. Nothing new about that.
But today, I've decided not to do anything. No reading, no going through lecture notes, no essay, no report, nothing. Then I went for a nap and dreamt of everything nice. It was quite amusing to see Debs drunk and fell into a bush and Joyce with weird eyebrows. Dreams. If only it can be used as a reflection or an indicator to my life. That night, I even dreamt of Sam biting my arm... hmm. He was like a carnivore trying to eat my flesh. Never mind..
Listen to nice songs and let my thoughts go..
Fidelity - Regina Spektor
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
Tall Tall Grass - Tilly and The Wall
Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson
Bruises - Chairlift
Reasons to Love You - Meiko

