Don't laugh at me, Maria.
The toilet is leaking! But the agent insisted that I used $475.40 worth of water when I was back in Sgpore. She refused to send a plumber over, although I agreed to pay. She thought I was crazy, because I told her I got a warning from the water company claiming that there was a significant increased from the previous comsumption figure. "Oh Renee, everybody has it! Haa! They need us to save water; it's drying up! And you know, the water charges went up too." Thanks for informing me, but I bet you didn't know asians can interpret bar-charts too. Well, the chart showed that there was a constant usage in the month when WE were away. Fucktard.
-----------------------------
*edit
I was on my bed eating cereal when I felt it. The bed, the door.. the window and everything dangling were shaking and swinging. Initial thought was a good gust of wind, but it lasted 5 secs or so.. Later, the news reported that it was an earthquake. My second one in Melb? It feels kinda good... heehee
You should try Special K's Chocolatey Delight.. Deeeelish!

