A PIECE OF HOME










No, it's not about anyone else in those pictures.. It's about Izzah. I don't know what she did to make herself translucent, seriously.
We had a mini-celebration for our home country's 43rd. Thankfully, the streaming worked perfectly.. Just by looking at the TCS 5 logo made me wanna cry. And the skyline behind the stage reminded me so much about 2007's summer. Me and Izzah ran through the CBD area for Standard Chartered. End of this year.. I'm going to run with Ken. Double the distance.. Double the excitement!
But I guess the best part of the parade was actually trying to spot my boyfriend and their cousin. It was the worst form of anticipation.. Sitting there, not knowing when their faces will be flashed for that split second.
The Black Knights were pretty cool too.. My next boyfriend will be one of them..
Yipeeyaayaa.. Happy National Day, Sgpore! You will always be on my mind..

