He Doesn't Know Why
I woke up everyday, ever since the start of hols, and thought I was going to die. I felt like I was spinning in more ways than one..
It was a little overwhelming to meet so many people at such a rapid rate. People that you see in pictures, people that you hardly talked to, people that you listen to. Yah, like how I met Fish Leong. Star struck. Speechless. Still can't get over it.
We encountered a centipede during dinner, wriggling out from my black fungus just like one of the creatures in Alien Vs Predator. Chinese Hotpot. And that was the last dinner I had with Deb and her friends. Something really memorable, I guess!
Richard, the guy who stays 20 blocks down! Yes, I better put his name somewhere just in case I need to remember it. You have no idea how bad I am with names. How many times I embarrassed myself with names.
Names, sometimes I wish I'm not "Renee"...

