no meaning.
Odd.
This few nights, I've been experiencing totally weird dreams from getting intimate with a friend to getting caught stealing to celebrating Kenneth Teo's birthday. All of these dreams share the same ending - looking for my bf but to no avail.
I thought the dreams kinda reflect reality. Not that I'm stealing and all, but.. the fact that my bf is not around for me most of the time (9 months out of a yr). I know I'm getting a major scream from him after he read this...
When I told people that Kenneth is not studying with me, mostly will shake their heads and ask if I'm sure.
Oh well, bad luck if it doesn't work out.
Months after months, we're still surviving well through the phone. Sometimes I wonder when I'll get sick of talking to him... But it seems never.
Although I cannot get my regular cuddles, it still makes me feel that the relationship I am going through with Kenneth is freaking amazing. We've spent two Valentine's Day with one ended up in a serious argument for no apparent reason. How funny.
Oh well, bad luck if it doesn't work out.
Months after months, we're still surviving well through the phone. Sometimes I wonder when I'll get sick of talking to him... But it seems never.
Although I cannot get my regular cuddles, it still makes me feel that the relationship I am going through with Kenneth is freaking amazing. We've spent two Valentine's Day with one ended up in a serious argument for no apparent reason. How funny.
I miss Kenneth, of course.
But as they said, absence makes the heart grows fonder. Maybe this explains why I'm still in love with someone so irritating and unromantic.
But as they said, absence makes the heart grows fonder. Maybe this explains why I'm still in love with someone so irritating and unromantic.
My 1 hour is up! Back to my immunology. I can't believe I'm studying so hard for it.

