Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a wonderful world.






Don't you like my fetal?!
It was stained so beautifully and I know this is going to be a good start for my project. =)

In the afternoon, besides going to the grocer, Teckjung brought me to a new Korean restaurant and I will have to say I'm disappointed, again. Maybe we were really hungry on that day, but so far, the one in Sydney is still the best I've ever tasted.

So much about food..
I don't like pan-frying stuff cos the oil splatter into my face and everywhere else. But recently, I was craving for some fancy dinner and I came up with this cheesy chicken with Damien's golden recipe. It was a wonder! I know it's not visually appetizing, just think about melted cheeeese. Somehow, I wish my boyfriend is here to witness all..

Happy Easter!

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.