Wednesday, February 27, 2008

12 weeks.















I don't know where are the rest of pictures. They're just somewhere, somewhere.

People that I was expected to see didn't show up. Whereas in that 3 months, I saw people that I NEVER want to. Anyhow, CNY was super great cos I got to spend it in Sg for the 2nd time in my whole entire 19yrs.
Jay Chou threw me a smile and I say, it's just a matter of time that we'll get to know each other. I knew it, you know... that we have some kind of connection.
Issy was such a great kid that sometimes, I wish she was my younger sis. Afterall, it wasn't that bad looking after a child full of enthusiasm. I love my job!

But then, you never know what you have got until it is gone.

Somehow, I've yet to realise that I'm away from home, again.
Maybe because I've been occupying myself with my new console. I am sooo freaking addicted to it that it becomes annoying; I failed to complete the things I am suppose to do.
Maybe, maybe.

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.