Alright, I hope Izzah dont mind the following..
We were dicussing abt tmr's bbq organised by the sg club..
izzah. says:
80% scared only
izzah. says:
mauahah
renee™ ❤❤ says:
yea
renee™ ❤❤ says:
huh!... 80% scared!
renee™ ❤❤ says:
that's alot leh
I dont know why we're talking this way...
It's just funny when you read it again.
So primary school...
heh heh....



On Thursday, we have this ultra disgusting bio prac. We have to look at the pheno and genotype of Drosophilia melanogaster. Smt like a fruit fly.
Though they are all dead.. it was.. just simply disgusting to magnify them into 300 times bigger... Identifying all thse hairy legs and bodies.
Those are my lab partners. That's Adam, Hudi and Anne. And this is what I call TEAM.
I call Adam the hero. He's the brain.. while we're the workers.
As usual, sch was hosting some activities.. Free alcohol and hotdogs. Erm.. but what's diff was there was a blown up shrek "play pan" on the grass. And a live band too. INTERESTING.


