Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Alright, I felt as if I took 10 spoons of cough syrup.
I'm really drowsy now.

This afternoon, we took the car for servicing..
And on our way back.. Izzah and I took some interesting pix around the town.





























See that asian kid!! It's nice to see how kids try to express themselves.
Talking abt asian. I can't believe it was an asian guy who shot down 32 pple in US.
He's my man! He made history for us... Right. Bloody, everyone is gonna point fingers at us again. Why cant asians do better things?
And ding ding ding. FYI, Melbourne is the only place in Oz with trams..
The one with the cranberries is the new tram.
While the yellow and green is the first tram carriage in Melb.
Amazing isnt it.
The engines are really cranky though. Time really travels back when you're in it.





















And this will be how any typical town looks like.
Filled with old churches and weird short houses.























Moving on, we went back to chaddy for dinner.
Oh man. After a not-so-nice chicken rice, we head to Pancake Parlour for dessert.
Maybe my drowsiness has something to do with it -- overdose of sugar or smt on that line..






























Alright, these pictures are proof.
Look at WL's face, if pimples are popping out from him..
You dont want to know what's going on with me and Izzah.
Stress Intensity Scale = 90%
omg. I cant believe this... Exams are coming, which means that semester is ending!
And I have one more essay to finish.



































Yummy. Really..
The only time I dont think about my work
is when I eat out with them.

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.