Tuesday, October 21, 2008

As they say, we are slaves to time.. How true! In a week, I'll be sitting for my first paper, also my weakest subject. Seriously, there are more pathways in cells than what you can find in a street directory! Then maybe I'll attend some Halloween party dress up as Lady Gaga.. Get wasted on some GREEN alcoholic punch (think Midori!) and sit for my last 3 papers before packing my bag to go home (home as in Sgpore). Just last week, in a single breath I managed to finish 3 reports. I need more than 24hours! Science took up so much of my time that I'm not giving any to reflect on what's happening around.

Bill, my neighbour passed away. He was 88... How I got to know of his death was when I saw a "Deceased Home Clearance Service" truck outside his house. The sight of it on an early morning sucks. Anyhow, his house has been up for auction for quite some time..

This morning, I'd decided to give myself time.. No rushing to the library or whatsoever. I went around Bill's old wood board house. I peeked into it and saw one of those early 80's TV. Love at first sight! Pictures were left on the shelf too.. Probably as display for the inspection. Then I went around the backyard (the land is bigger than I thought!); the lawn was covered with grass half as tall as me. I didn't know grass/weeds can grow that fast.

I missed out. I wish I could do more for Bill.

It was nice to slow down..

Alright, Kenneth is squawking non-stop on MSN vid call. So need my attention right now..




This is not very often; I have a picture taken with my housemate!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.