I won't blow up the pictures because the woodlice are pretty bad.
We went up to the Mount Dandenong yesterday to collect them for our practical session and they were ge-rossss. They just came flying to my face when I tried to peel the bark. Well, they don't fly; they crawl at a massive speed. But I thought I saw them flying towards me...
I kinda amazed myself that afternoon... Unlike my boyfriend, I am not a big fan of any bugs. But I couldn't stand the sight of the other 2 boys trying to scoop them up with their spades and thick gloves. So I actually used my bare hands and picked each and every of it. Can't believe we actually name our group as "I heart slaters!".
They are now sitting in the backyard feeding on my potato skin.
Allen picked me a daffodil after the whole digging session. Of all flowers, a daffodil??!! Couldn't have asked for anything better.. How nice of him!! The daffodil looks so much so much better than those selling in market. Which kinda reminds me that Spring is coming!
The weather was so beautiful this afternoon, it was like a peek into summer. I feel slightly healthier with the sunshine slapping hard on my skin and being slightly healthier, my mood is like 10times better!
Aha! Kenneth is going to New Zealand tomorrow morning for his military training. I don't mind changing position with him. I would rather go for sweat and mud and sheep feces than to sit and read and try to complete my report and essay. At least I'll get to see sheep and play with guns! Seriously, the ratio of NZ human population to their sheep population is 1: 20.. I heard it over the radio the other day.
Oh well Mr Yeo, since you're not stopping over at Melbourne.. I'll just have to see you 10 weekends later.
-----------------------------
I was just looking at my unit's webby trying to look for an article when I came across a pdf with our faces in it. I knew that John H. took some pictures of us but I didn't know I look soooo dodgy in them. Disaster!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content
Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content
Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.

