It's already 2 weeks into the new semester. The horoscope said that "recent ghosts of the past are finally buried. Now you can focus on present-day issues and spend more time fostering new friendships or engaging in different leisure pursuits. Explore all the available options". Fingers crossed!
This semester, I am working with people from all walks of life. For Biochem, I'm with 2 once-married adults. They are cool.. Like what Teckjung said, with Melissa around, you have no choice but to work harder. I really look up to Mel..
Then we have this asshole Tobias. WL's favourite hunt. HAHAA. He is one of those I'm-definitely-way-better-than-you kind of lab partner that anyone will hate to have. He probably thinks scribbling his name in Hebrew makes him outstanding.
And we have Luke the 6th year dude that busted me today. Thank goodness it was not a permanent pairing.
I guess I can just go on and on about this whole shit uni life. I am down with cold and flu and the doc believes that I can do without antibiotics. He said I need lotsa rest. Rest to me is everything but journal articles. You have no idea how many I have to go through by this Friday..
Back to life. Over the weekend, we celebrated Izz's sister's 18th Bday. We did a WL-surprise on her. We had beehoon and curry. It was very much like home! We went over to Eve after that and saw quite a number of familiar faces..
Watched Dark Knight at the IMAX ytd and it was really awesome.. The effects just doubled the fun and why so serious.. right?
Anyhow, WL went for a haircut this afternoon and he did his best to tell me how good he looks.
t@n says:
the haircut is HOT
renee says:
puh-lease!
t@n says:
i'm horny lookin at myself

