Friday, September 07, 2007



=) This song is just groovy.
I feel so awake that I can read another 20 pages for biology.
Well, anyhow, as I was searching for this video.. I came across this...
James Brown's reaaally funky dance....



It's weekend.
For some reason, I feel like watching horror flicks.
Something like The Ring.
It's kinda like, I need a change right now..

Maybe shifting out is a good idea.
Well, provided that I can find somewhere better, and someone who is willing to help me pack and unpack my stuff. Moving out and in to a new place can kill you... Seriously!

Maybe it was the stress.
Finally, I'm left with the last assignment before the mid semester break. One more essay for Cell Biololgy before I head to Sydney.
Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to the day! People have been telling me about the seafood and the duck in Chinatown.. and the wonderful beaches there!
Mmmmm.. I can smell the sea breeze! =D
Earlier, Karen told me that her friend is gonna propose to his gf at Sydney Opera House.
I thought it was weird in a way, I mean.. It will be a pleasent surprise for the gf, considering the diamond ring. But I thought he should choose a better location instead.. like on top of Sydney Habour Bridge? More significant..?

Woiloon said I am not romantic cos I don't watch Notting Hill.
But I don't care.
DAVID TAO! MARRY ME....! And sing me a song every night!

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.