Sunday, September 16, 2007







This is my Garfield.
Although not a fan, my aunt gave it to me as a bday present.. And it has been with me since then.. At least for the past 10 years.

That's the nose I chewed when I was younger. Sponge loves it too.
And the whiskers I'd tried to plaid.

We went through alot..
Sometimes he support my back but most of the time, he dried up my tears (until now)...
I hate to look behind him. All those stripes remind me of bee tai mak. (I hate bee tai mak cos they're tasteless).

Cos it got so disgusting, my mum washed it and the eyes tore.
She threw it away once, but I picked it up from the bin.. Yes, the gigantic big bin from those old HDB flats.

It was a quick attempt.
But anyhow, the bin was only shared with 7 others, so it wasn't really that bad to pick something that you "accidentally" threw in the afternoon.

I call this, secure attachment.

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.