Tuesday, August 28, 2007

www.mensamagazine.gr/Hellas/ekleipsi20041028T...


This was exactly what I saw a few hours ago.
Izzah, Nora and I spent 2 hours looking at the lunar eclipse. Well, it may not sound exciting to some, but to 3 of, it was probably one of the coolest thing we ever saw. Another beautiful night to be added into my memory.

To keep us entertained wasn't just the moon itself. Across us, there was a couple (inside an apartment) screaming, literally SCREAMING, at one another.. I've never heard so much of "fuck" in a night.. It was amazing that the lady allow this to be happening. Like what I said to the others earlier, if ever a guy shout at me until so jia-lat, the kitchen's deadliest utensil will be stuff into his eyes.. confirm.

Anyhow, I felt so tired now.
I stayed up til 3am this morning just to finish my material for Genetics's test today.

Both Woi Loon and I went early and looked for the best spot in the theatre, ie the dark corner so we could "help" one another during the test! Oh well.
The lecturer came in with his notebook and thumb-drive.
WL said, "Wah! I think he's gonna flash the questions on the screen and we have to write down on a paper leh.."
So, we got ourselves ready, WL even brought two calcs, then........
What was flashed onto the screen was this week's lecture. And I said, "OMG! I think it's being postponed..."
Being so confident that the test was today, we asked people around, and realised that.... the test was actually held tmr.

I've never felt so stupid for quite some time.............

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.