Well. Time and again, I am being reminded of the assignments due within these few weeks. In addition to that, a print-out was handed to be this morning by Katherine. To thank her or not, we'll deal with that later.
29th Aug - Genetics Lab test
30th Aug - Genetics Reports
3rd Sept - Bio Essay
3rd Sept - Annotated Biblio for Sci
6th Sept - Cell Bio MCQ test
20th Sept - Cell Bio Essay
Enough reminder.
Genetic labs cannot get any better when the aim of the experiment focuses on the mating of different Drosa. It was really exciting to see all the actions going on. From sucking individual flies out from the vial to seeing how they court and mate. AWESOME!
On the contrary, Cell Bio was a total bore. No wonder I am not scoring any of the pracs. Don't you hate it when you're group with someone who is intellectually waaaay better than you? I was really being pushed to my extreme this afternoon.
I think people had already named me as.... "that-stupid-bitch-who-took-our-answers"...
HAAA!
Anyhow, imeem has been my greatest support at night. They have a great collection for indie as well as chinese songs!
Oh! Recently, my Lee Hom craze came back. I can have KISS GOODBYE on repeat mode for the whole night. Very addictive. And yummy!
Time seems to pass faster when night falls.
Why is that so?
My guess is that it has something got to do with the sunlight.
Unlike the day, night does not have the privilege of having light to gauge the time. Looking out at 10pm feels the same like 3am. Without any realization, the time just past without you knowing, and that's why it passes fast.
Is this logical?
The fact that I have so much nonsense to write is because I have 30 mins to spend without having anything to do with studies. Recently, I found that I have trouble sleeping straight after I finish my last question and I was just rolling around the bed for another hour before getting into deep sleep.
To prove that my sleeping behaviour changed because of that, for the past few days, I've started to stop work 0.5hr before my proposed sleeping time to do random things.
And apparently, it works!
I am sleeping better than before...
This is a very small world.
Friendster will let you know that =)
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content
Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content
Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.

