Thursday, June 07, 2007

Congratulations to Benson who successfully launched his tutoring site.
www.amazingtuition.net

And congrats to Adam!!..

...the ceremony included Quek Juinn Huei from Sayyidina Ali
secondary school who received "Top in the World" and "Top in Brunei Darussalam"
awards in Biology, Mathematics and the "Top Ten in the World" award for
Chemistry. In Biology, he achieved the highest mark among 5,156 participants
while for the Mathematics subject he achieved the highest among 16,294 others
from 66 countries.

... Theycompeted with candidates from around the
world, including from some of the best independent schools in Europe and New
Zealand, as well as Mauritius and Singapore....

... A "Top in the World"
award means the student hasgained the highest mark in the specific subject in
the world, while "Top Ten in the World" means the student gains the ranking
between number one and 10 based on the marks scored and "Top in Brunei
Darussalam" means the student has gained the highest mark in Brunei....



OMG. Seriously, I have no idea who I am hanging out with man..!
Adam, what do you eat and do everyday huuuh?!!

hmmmm.

2 days non stop on Astronomy..
Well... Twinkle twinkle little star, now I really know what you are!!

During the 3 hrs....
I thought I was going to the toilet without much attention.
Just as I stood up, I tripped over the table's leg..
And tumbled into the arms of the invigilator.

Thank God I wa at the back of the hall.
The design of the table was much crap!!..

1 down, 3 to go..
I need more brain food!

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.