Wednesday, May 16, 2007

3 more weeks to my first paper!

YEA. excited!!!
So much had happened over 2 weeks.

Going back in time.....

We had been listening to our "NAPSU" (izzah, correct spelling?)
Stuffing ourselves with fastfood!
YUM... all the fries.



































And we spent hours traning Sniffy the virtual rat.
ARGHH!
Moving on.

We attended the Mothers' Day Marathon. It was awesome!
TEAM MONASH!!























Yup!
And a week before 13th May, three of us spent our Sunday afternoon making our own mothers' day card.

Mine's white, while Izzah's red.
Such nice cards to be received by any mum.

As expected, I suffered acute home sickness on that actual Mothers' Day.

I almost drowned in my tears when my mum compliment on the drawing and that she wanted to frame it up.





















I wasnt feeling so bad until she asked me about the car.
And I had to effing lie to her that Izzah is still fetching me around with it...
Lie on Mothers' Day leh.
SIN.

























And for my car, I had a song.
cheers everyone!


Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.