Thursday, April 12, 2007

I just did the coolest thing on Evelyn Street.
We walked 2 units down and I threw an egg onto the signboard.


So much about having fun on this street...
Evelyn Street houses more than 100 familes.
and what are the chances of having one of your teenhood friend staying in the house beside you?!


YES! and it's Deborah!...
She came over from Brisby for church camp
and the houses beside me were their host.


It was madness when I knew about it.
















This is like taken after a long good afternoon nap.


Evelyn Street is really full of surprises.
Yesterday morning, I woke up to see a plateless RX8 from my room.
But there was no key found under my doormat..

















So I guess, it's not a present afterall.
BOOHOO.



And Damien's Obiang party will be even better if people were really into this theme.
I can only rmb Eugene and John playing with the theme.
And that's all.




And so my seafood crave was satisfied after yesterday's buffet dinner at Crown.
I was popping oysters like shots.
What goes around, comes around..















What goes in must come out!.. I think that was the punishment for that night for gorging down all the seafood that I could get my hands on.








My conclusion, THE PRAWNS ARE REALLY SWEEEET.


Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.