Saturday, March 17, 2007

And for today.........

No spider.



But we have baked garlic salmon!


NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.
The salmon was really good.







Alright, I just noticed these 2 animals seconds ago.
Dont you think it's funny?!

















Whatever it is.

Tmr is the day.
I'm going to the grand prix..
YEA!
I missed that last year cos my dear Abel was around..
And I missed the major crash that Michael Schumacher had.
Seriously, I hoped smt happened right infront of my eyes tmr.

I need excitement.

Oh...!
Talking abt excitement. It can increase your testosterone..
We couldnt stop laughing when we heard abt how bungee jumping helps.

Australia's top-selling relationship authors, husband and wife team Bessie Bardot and Geoff Barker, say the best way to get that loving feeling back - is cheap and natural.

"One, increasing the oxytocin in someone - that's called the cuddle chemical - and two, testosterone - responsible for making you horny or making you want to have sex with your partner," said Geoff.

"And the way to do that simply, with the oxytocin, is stroking, touching someone when they walk past you in the kitchen brushing them."

"And the other way, with the testosterone is to do something crazy: adventure sports raise your testosterone - go bungy jumping," added Bessie.
full text @ http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/article/38406/lifestyle/libido-lacking

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.