i got burnt to a crisp at queensland.
and before i got to cool down, pa & mi came over for jeh's grad.
awesome 15 dayss.

A big high5 to Lara Bingle who said "We've saved you a spot on the beach - so where the bloody hell are you?!" in a tourism campaign.
Queensland - the sunshine state.
Thank God I got a HD for this semester as I don't know what else I've done to deserve such an amazing trip!
First stop was to Whitsundays, an area of coast and over 76 islands, between Mackay and Townsville, North East of Queensland. The landing at Proserphine airport was enought to give me a rough picture of what to expect in the small populated town.
But this plain looking town has much more to offer than grey short buildings, bars, waterways and forested mainland, so much that it was beyond description.
My experience there ranges from disgusting backpacker motel to one of the world most beautiful beaches.
Then, we spent another day going Gold Coast. Movie World was FUN.
Shrek threw a kiss over.. he was soooo hot..
... So much better than Batman. Actually, no offence, I find superheroes kinda gay. Why must they wear their undies outside.. cool meh?
The only difference that I could spot... and the only difference that I was damn jealous of.... WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THE JAP GUYS IN MELBOURNE?! Japanese were everywhere in Gold Coast. From those cute.. slit eyes to.. those macho with wtf look. But, cute/good looking guys are just meant for the eyes... anything more will make you sick.
And I was damn right, greediness brought me nothing but pain.
Right after I came back home, I had a major outbreak of ugly-pimples-popping-out-at-the-wrong-spot. Seriously wtf?! My sis's grad was due 2 days later. Guess I wasnt ready for "cute guy buffet"... and great relaxation of course!
So my parents came down. First, they couldnt recognise me. Secondly, they insulted me by saying I looked like my elder sister. From then to the hotel.. which was a good 15 mins or so.. they couldnt stop commenting about me...
I was quite irritated that my mum was just going on and on.. and on..
But I reckon it was quite a normal that she tried to explain her stuff for 15 mins. That was seriously nothing as compared to a few years back when nagging could last as long as 12 hrs. No nags for the past 14 months............ and now, a mere 15 mins can kill Renee.
nah...... still love my mum.
and my dad.
he's awesome. cos he kept his promises =D
well... i actually forced him to his promises.
whatever.
more queensland pictures at http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2098250934&code=25658721&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

