Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Singapore! However far I may be.. It's the place where I belong and it's the country I call home.
HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE!

Whenever I am feeling low
I look around me and I know
There's a place that will stay within me
whenever I may choose to go
I will always recall the city
Know every street and shore
Sail down the river which brings us life
Winding through my Singapore
This is Home Truly
Where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me
Where that river always flows
This is Home
Surely
As my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone
For this is where I know it's home
When there are troubles to go through
We'll find a way to start anew
There is comfort in the knowledge
That Home's about it's people too
So we'll build our dreams together
Just like we've done before
Just like the river which brings us life
There'll always be Singapore

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.