Wednesday, July 26, 2006

We had a sumptuous dinner at Limos yesterday. It was also a farewell dinner to one of their friends. Double the fun, double the food. hah!
The platter was the size of a baby float. And you can imagine how much fried seafood and barbi we had..
I FEEL SO UNHEALTHY. But good food comes once in a while. Anyways, I did a body check today. To no surprise... he said "you're very well"..!
But as you all know, despite studies showing how unhealty diet/ lifestyle being in relation to sickness (esp cancer!), it does not necessary mean a health freak wont get sick!
To be on the safe side, it's always best to fork out a little and do a thorough body check at the end of the year. It's worth it!
So the doctor continued by asking me when was my last period. Seriously, I cant remember, so anyhow, I told him it could be last month.. and he gave me a very serious look and said.. you might be pregnant too.
On that instant, I thought it was very ridiculous. However, I remembered a reported story on this lady who got pregnant after she went for this unisex hot spring. Busted! What was that guy doing in the hot spring ah!...
But nah... continue going to the pool. Chances of a sperm surviving outside is really slim. So.. yea.. I AM NOT PREGNANT. Dont worry.

Still on the count, I've just got to know a 2nd local. FYI, they are both ABC.









































Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.