Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's really inconsiderate of people who have fries on the train. Now, I really appreciate the fact that in sg, pple receive fines just for eating on the platforms!

How can they not share their mcdonald fries with me?!

The smell of the fries can prolly wake the dead especially during lunch hrs or after work. No kidding. There are times when I feel like snatching the whole pack of fries away from those innocent looking school boys.

As I suggested to my sister, maybe if I were to advertise those million dollar food companies, I will get a guy wearing a shirt "have it. eat it." and make him go on to the trains and trams and buses eating the product during peak hours to entice those hungry and grumpy pple.

hmm..

just a thought..

Humans are like water balloon,
if you keep adding water,
the balloon will burst eventually.

But i know when water are added to it,
the balloon stretches,
meaning more capacity.

i want to be a balloon that never burst.

[from randomly-blog.blogspot.com]

Why dont you want it to burst?... that was the question that I've been asking myself over the night.

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.