Sunday, June 18, 2006

Oh yea baby! Love.. is a special word for lovers, a special bond that one cannot see.
Love is in the air, everywhere.
Them, being sweet to each other, biting one another's nails (yucks!). But, that's what people in love do! They're literally drunk!


Recently, I found that most people around me are either paired off or married. Well, of course, I have nothing against it. I mean, I'm loving my single life oh so much that I cannot imagine a change in my status! No commitments, no quarrels.. fun and carefree life! I can party all night without any worries. I can smooch thousands of guy (hell..! that's gross..!!), I wont do it.. just a rough idea la please. gee.

BUT BUT BUT!!!! As i said, i have NOTHING against people who are attached. see.... After a rough day, like being fined by those fking conductor and not being understood by others, it's nice to have someone there to give you nice big juicy hugs and kisses. Not only that, BF is a big help when you do your grocery or shopping... Well, maybe I'll even classify some of them as part time maids. However, NEVER take your BF for granted. They're human. They have feelings as well!.. But BF. TREAT YOUR GF LIKE YOUR MUM. And I really meant "LIKE YOUR MUM". That's why, as i said, as long as you're happy, I'm happy :)

So. Here we go... having an ideal BF. As I know, this is just an imaginery guy. Chances of me meeting one like that, probably zero.. NO!! I did.. Barbie's BF - Ken. He's perfect for anyone, unless you dont like his body or face. But i'll say.. it's the weird and irritating part of a person that most likely we're attracted to. If he's perfect, where's the fun right?!

Support a living planet - Join WWF
Information at this site:
- is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
- is not guaranteed for accuracy, completeness, honesty and factuality
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
- is provided on the basis that all persons accessing the site undertake responsibility for accessing the relevance and accuracies of its content

Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that the author endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.

Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment.